Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Strange weather

Rain? In July in the Bay Area? Hmmph. Just enough to make the dirt on the cars run in streaks and to cause accidents in the morning commute. Probably not enough to water the yard.

Yesterday I broke my streak of cross-training on Tuesday mornings. It was going so well, but yesterday I was entirely too pooped to get out of bed early. I figured I needed the little bit of extra sleep more than I needed to stress my legs. I didn't do the workout after work either. I got caught up on several things around the house instead. Changes coming here soon.

My Cider Moon scarf is coming along beautifully, if slowly. I swear, I'm the slowest knitter around. Plus, I only do about 3-4 repeats each night so I could be quite a while before I'm done. And I'll be posting the pictures here every couple of inches as I make my slow way to the end of it. I can't even tell yet if I'll need the second skein of yarn. I'm surely not making this a seven foot scarf, after the last ginormous effort I just don't want to go that far!

No comments:

Post a Comment