Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Too much going on

This won't be my normal wordy rambling post, no time today.

Last night Pam and I ran our old short short route. They've reopened the trail between Sycamore and Danville Road but it's hard to tell where they improved it. We're hoping that they're not done but since the fences are down I think they've finished. Nice waste of taxpayer dollars guys. I didn't know what to expect from the run since I was already tired out from the long run Sunday. It actually went pretty well. I certainly didn't want to do a long run but 3.2 miles was just right. My sore knee was fine and I felt no pain at all.

I finished the Noro hat last night, except for weaving in the ends. I'll have a picture tomorrow. Or maybe the next day. Busy busy busy.

Hope you'll all have a better day than I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment