Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Swatch is done

I finished the Secret of the Stole II swatch. Oh yeah, it's pretty bad.
Even a different picture doesn't make it better. I don't think even blocking it would help. I'm actually embarrassed to post these pictures. I'll have to make sure I watch the videos and see how to do a lifeline so I can frog back to rows where I know I didn't make mistakes. Of course, I'm not really sure just exactly what a lifeline is, I just read about it and figured I should have one.

I do much better with hats. This is going to be more challenging than I'd thought ...

3 comments:

  1. Hey, the swatch doesn't look that bad. Just try to remember to take the pattern one row and even one stitch at a time and you will be amazed at how fast you improve. I think your swatch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Amy I think it looks good, not sure what it's suppose to look like but so far it's not looking bad. I'm sure you'll figure it out and it'll turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis says it looks better than mine

    ReplyDelete