Thursday, February 1, 2007

Time goes by quickly

I didn't come up with an excuse not to work out last night. I just didn't do it. Oh, I stretched and did abs, but that was it. I'm getting used to the exercise ball again and I'll switch back and forth between that and the floor. My IT bands are still tight so they got some extra work.

I finished knitting my cable scarf last night and now I just have to weave in the ends. Not my favorite part. I always end up with little tiny ends sticking out, especially when I use heavier yarns. I like the scarf and I'm curious to see how the wool/soy feels on my skin and whether it'll make me burst out in hives. Maybe by finishing it I've guaranteed that it'll warm up so much that I can't wear it. I'm hoping!

Fundraising letter are out! If I had your address, or if you work with me, you're getting a letter. If not you'll probably get an email. You might even get both. And if I don't know you, then feel free to use the link on this blog. Please!

I got a huge donation this morning from a coworker at my job at Great Place to Work, LLC. I'm always amazed and humbled by how generous people can be. A BIG thank you from me!

It's amazing that it's February already. I'm still reminding myself to write 2007 on things. When it's clear out I can tell that it's getting dark a little later. Still not late enough to make a difference in our night runs, but that will be sooner than normal, with Daylight Savings Time coming early. If I made the rules it would be DST the whole year. Yup, just one more reason I'm not in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment