Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Cough! Cough! Coughcoughcough!

Damn, I feel like a slug. Lets see, the tally for Sunday and Monday is

Running: none
Cross-training: none
Knitting: none
Work: none
Boxes of Kleenex: 1

I called in sick yesterday and managed to do nothing (nada, zilch, zero) with my time. What a waste. I hate using sick days for being sick. I wanted to use a sick day to go to Stitches West later this month, but I'll have to use an real vacation day. What I'll do for yarn!

Despite the fact it's another Spare the Air Night, tonight I plan on leading our first TnT Buddy Run for the season. After all, the reason I get to be called "Mentor, Sorta" is I'm leading this run. Part of me is actually "sorta" hoping that there's nobody my slow speed, and I can send them off and go sit in my heated car. The other part of me wants to make up for the 13.1 miles I missed on Sunday. I'll let you know what I end up doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment