Friday, December 21, 2007

Is it the weekend? Is it the end of the world?

Yeah, I'm much busier than I predicted for this week. Usually the last week of the year is busy for me at work but because of several things, this week sucks is busy too. I'm working longer hours than normal and collapsing with my knitting needles when I get home.

How busy am I? I haven't planned my next marathon. I know a couple of halfs that I'm doing and I'm thinking vaguely about a couple of fulls and I'm anticipating the tri but I haven't done any research or in-depth looking.Haven't made any reservations. Haven't even presented any options to my marathon pals. That is just so not me. I'm more glad than I can say that I decided to skip the January/February marathons. I haven't been exercising and my diet has consisted mainly of chocolate, cheese and wine. Very nutritious.

This will only last, at the worst, for the next couple of weeks. I'm really looking forward to lazing around because I want to, not because I'm too tired to do anything else!

Sunday I'm going to see the Nutcracker with Bree and I'm very excited. It's been years since I've seen it and it's one of my favorite pieces of music. I also like watching the adorable little girls in their pretty dresses and bows and the little fellas in their boy-suits. I'm even determined to stay awake during the performance!

My favorite crack dealers merchants have been bombarding me with emails about their holiday specials. Truly bombarding me; I think I've been getting one email each day (oh yeah, they know a sucker when they see one!). Since I bought a big beautiful bear recently I haven't paid much attention to them, trying to show a little restraint. But they have a new holiday bear that I love and I'm trying not to think about. Too much. But it's like the chocolate and cheese; I have a hard time resisting when I'm this worn out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment