Thursday, February 28, 2008

True to form

I was scheduled to swim again last night with Ms. Claudia but she was illin' and canceled. So I was supposed to be a big girl and go swim on my own and of course I didn't. I ended up staying at work later than normal, had to run a few errands on the way home, had to finish cleaning my house and do some laundry and had to fit in my therapy. I was tired and cranky and didn't feel like staying up until midnight to get everything done so I blew off the swim. I'm not sorry I did, I got everything done at home. But Claudia can't be sick again because apparently I won't leave my house to exercise unless I'm meeting someone. Feel better Ms. C!

In honor of my mom's 80th birthday this weekend the Gratuitous Bear[s] of the Week are her bears making a repeat appearance. I bought her Pinkerton many years ago when I felt that she needed a bear to improve her quality of life (and of course it worked; bears always improve your quality of life). I gave her Patches when she was in the hospital recovering from hip replacement surgery. Getting into the swing of things, she bought Squidgy herself, just because she's so soft and cute. Happy birthday mommy!

1 comment:

  1. :o( poopy on no swim but you are forgiven, I know you had a lot to do to get ready. We'll pick it back up next week.

    :o) have fun this weekend and don't kill anyone ;O)

    ReplyDelete