Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Big blooming problem

Didja miss me? I was home yesterday with a headache; I didn't read, didn't knit, didn't watch tv, didn't sleep, didn't use the computer. Just lay on the sofa with my eyes closed for hours. Actually, it was pretty restful. I wouldn't mind doing it again today!

Not sure what's causing this, I'm think it's sinus and not migraine. All of a sudden, driving home Sunday night from our Stitch 'n' Bitch, it started hurting. Maybe I'm allergic to one of the dogs I was petting, maybe allergic to Lindy's luscious limoncello, maybe allergic to spaghetti sauce. Or maybe some fall weeds or trees are polluting my air, although you'd think our rain on Saturday would have damped it down. It probably caused more growth though. If that's the problem it'll get worse in the next few days since we're supposed to have another heatwave. I don't care, as long as it's gone by Portland.

We wussed out during our run on Saturday. We were supposed to run 8 miles at Inspiration Point but it started raining pretty heavily just before we reached the 2 mile point. We ended up with only 4 miles and we were soaked. Luckily my feet didn't get too wet, just damp, and my toes aren't any worse than they were. Which is still sore and very ugly.

Pam and I ran last night; I had hoped (for some strange inexplicable reason) that running would clear up my headache. It didn't, but we had a nice run. We started almost a half hour late because Pam got stuck in traffic. Hey, it gets dark pretty early now! We had to use our headlamps for the first time this season. Amazing how creepy it is the first time we run in the dark. Same route, almost same time of day, but everything looks different.

I'll talk about knitting more tomorrow, too much other stuff to do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment