Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Try harder

I'm not doing so well getting back in the routine. I did run last night with Pam, and that was very nice. It was cool and pitch black but we ran our short short route and did it quickly. We had decided to take it easy but ended up going faster than we had planned. Not as fast as Saturday, but fast enough.

The not-eating-everything-in-sight thing isn't going as well. I'm hungry all the time, whether I'm focusing on a well-rounded diet, or on less carbs, or on more protein, or less sugars, or whatever. I had my soup for dinner last night (and it was delicious, thank you) but afterward I wanted more more more. (sorry for channeling Billy Idol there ...) I had a little of this, a little of that, and before I knew it I had had a lot of too much. ::sigh:: I'll have to try harder today.

Still not back to knitting and lemme tell ya, I miss it! My mind is busily deciding on projects and my fingers are whining and complaining. I'm going to try again tonight, see how it goes after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment