Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Not much to say

This is a quick work week, trying to get five days' work done in three. The contractors are making an unholy mess in the office, stirring up dust and schmootz from decades past. It'll be great once it's done but now it's noisy and dirty and messy and not very good for anyone who has an interest in breathing.

I decided to take a night off last night; my legs are feeling better today but last night they were still pretty sore. I think I'll do that cross-training tape again tonight, run tomorrow and, take Friday off and do the long run on Saturday. Hopefully any soreness from cross-training will be gone this weekend.

I'm glad (?!?) that it's cooled down so much because now we get to do a long run with long pants and warm tops as practice for Rocket City. It'll probably be in the low to mid-40's when we start running on Saturday, which still is warmer than I'm expecting in Huntsville. The cold is the only part of that race I'm worried about but I'm trying to just let it go and think about the trip and seeing my sister instead freaking myself out.

I'm about half done with the Temescal Bag. I'm not sure I like how the colors are turning out, they looked better on the computer with the random stripe generator. I think that it'll look better after felting but I'm glad I'm giving this one away.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment