Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another little setback

Everything was getting better, then I tweaked my back. Again. So I had to bow out of almost all of last night's training. We were doing bricks so I hauled my bike to Alameda Ferry after work. We were starting with a short warm up run and I knew after a few steps that it wouldn't work. I gutted it out for the five minutes in one direction, the five minutes back. I transitioned to cycling shoes, helmet, gloves. Then realized I couldn't lift my leg over my bike. Ruh-roh.

So that was my entire workout. I'm skipping tonight's swim, going to the doc tomorrow. I'm not going to screw around waiting for the healing magic. I fully intend to do the Aqua Challenge on Saturday, no matter what!

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything feels better soon!! You take it easy young lady!

    ReplyDelete