Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two down, too many to go

This is what my exciting life has come to: trying different weight watchers meetings to see which is more interesting. Verdict: the one I went to last night wasn't my favorite. Just didn't have that energy that I'm used to seeing at the meetings. So Monday nights are out. Which is fine because I really hope I'm back running on Mondays soon. Oh, please please please!

I did more knitting on the SOTSii swatch. I'm cruising along, doing pretty well, a couple of times dropping or picking up random stitches and most of the time fixing that (hey, it's a swatch, who cares?) when I come across "s1k2togpsso" and came to a screeching halt. Scratched my head in confusion. After staring at it for a while, I broke it down and guess it means "slip 1, knit 2 together, pass slipped stitch over." If it doesn't mean that I'm going to have a very interesting swatch. I know I'll have enough trouble with reading the chart on the real stole without having strange instructions. Anyway, it's looking pretty good. At this point I don't think I'll have to use smaller needles. Whew!

So tonight I'm going to attempt a workout video and hope my knee enjoys it. I know the rest of my body, and my brain, will enjoy something different. I'm trying to tell myself I'm glad I'm not running, since it's freaking cold outside, but I can't fool myself. I'd rather freeze and run than cross train in a heated room!

No comments:

Post a Comment