Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hey there! Look who's bloggin' now!

Everybody needs a new blog. Don't they???

I'm hoping this (brand spanking new) blog (my very first, welcome to the 21st century Amy) will track my life as I move from marathon to marathon, and from hat to scarf to other knitted projects. I'll write about my training with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training, about running with my gal pals, about how I ripped out 5 inches of my latest hat, about how I didn't sleep last night and other wonderful parts of my life I care to share with the world at large. Or at least the one or two of you out there reading. When I get bored with the present I'll throw in tales of the past. Which will probably also be boring, but since nobody is reading this yet it doesn't matter at all!

I'm hoping I also learn a little about beautifying this with graphics or photos or something other than my musings, so stick around and it just may become interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your new communication tool and a nice one at that! (And here I thought you wouldn't get into anything technical, well computerwise.) Good to see. Look forward to your postings. - Tom

    ReplyDelete