Monday, June 15, 2009

I need a vacation now

In honor of absolutely nothing, in support of absolutely nothing, after training for absolutely nothing I'm taking a vacation. That should probably be "vacation" since it's only for three nights but nonetheless. It's vacation.Three nights away baking my brains in the desert heat. And maybe even in the dessert heat.

No muss, no fuss, no worries and no stress. I can do what I want, when I want, how I want. Within limits of course since I'm not traveling alone. I'm taking things for knitting, reading, listening and watching. Running and swimming too, but those might take a back seat.

I'm too old to party all night even if I had the energy to, but I intend to paint the town -- er -- pink? Painting the town red seems like too much work, so pink it is.

See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan!

    And I love the idea of painting the town pink!

    ReplyDelete