Sunday, May 16, 2010

Top ten reasons I'm looking forward to the Vermont City Marathon

10. It's my vacation;
9. I have almost a full week off work;
8. Reviews say it's a well run race;
7. I love running marathons, even when I'm not in great condition;
6. I'll get a lot of knitting done during my 3 hour lay-overs at JFK;
5. I'm going to visit at least 2 local yarn shops;
4. It's been even warmer in Vermont than it has been here;
3. I get to see 26.2 miles of this beautiful area up close and personal;
2. I get to see Sandy;

and the number one reason I'm looking forward to the Vermont City Marathon:

1. I'm going to tour the Vermont Teddy Bear factory!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK Amy! Can't wait to read your race report, and hear about the Vermont Teddy Bear factory! Have a great race!

    ReplyDelete